Tuesday 2 April 2013

3DS Gaming AHOY.

I've been really ill lately, I'm waiting for an operation, so  I've been looking into 3DS games that I can play while lying down. I own a pearl pink 3DS and my past games have included Pokemon Soul Silver, Dragon Quest 9 and Ocarina of Time (of course) I also love Harvest Moon DS although it's a game with many flaws and not really something I would recommend.

Thanks to a generous get well gift from my Uncle Chris. I have ordered Harvest Moon A Tale of Two Towns, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Fire Emblem Awakening.





I will let you know what I think of these.

I was tempted to get a 3DS XL but that would mean no games! I secretly yearn for a yellow Pikachu one...





My best friend has also bought me Hitman Absolution a game I would have definitely not bought myself so we will see how that goes. I will also have more of a play on both Ni No Kuni and Dishonored.

I saw a mate playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on my 3DS and I was like WHAT THAT'S OUT. Turns out it's not out until May in Europe BOOOO



Anyway just wanted to do this small check in to let you know what the crack is!


No comments:

Post a Comment